Monday, October 29, 2012

A Whole Neeew World~

Hello new world. ~
I'm not sure what originally motivated me to want a blog, it just seems like another fun way to express oneself! And certainly easier than making a video on every little thing. (^v^)
I tried doing a tumblr blog, but as a normal blog rather than a photo-blog and it didn't work out. It was hard to keep up with I think. But seeing as I follow a few blogs on here, I decided this would be a great place to start up something new.


So here's a little bit about me! ☆
I am relatively new to the world of lolita (relatively! started wearing it at the beginning of summer, but have been into the fashion for years!), and that is probably what a lot of my posts will be about. I'm also really into gaming; in fact, I plan on going into game design with a concentration in game art whenever I got to college next year. Yep, I'm a senior in high school. ~
I'm also a dancer on youtube! (check the links below!) I'm a dance group called Dansu To Pantsu and they are all the greatest people EVER. I've only been in the group since April and already I have had some of the best experiences of my life and made so many new friends.
My favorite colors are really all pastels and my favorite foods are ice cream, cakes, mashed potatoes, Oreos and most East Asian foods (especially Indian food. asfdjkl;).

I hope this blog works out! (゜▼   ゜*)
Here's a photo of me from the last Lolita meetup!
JSK: Baby The Stars Shine Bright



♡Alex

Here are links to see me in other places!
Dance Channel
Vlog/Other Channel
Tumblr 
Dansu To Pantsu's Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment